I surrender All?

I surrender everythingt to you.
Do I? Really now. At best this can be my aspiration; my constant striving after. Oh take me to that place Lord. Lord; your very name demands total surrender! Can I truly call you Lord? Am I a hypocrite? A play actor? A whitewashed sepulchre . prettily decored on the outside but inside is nothing but filth, deadness, rotteness uglyness, stench, stink, decay. Help me master to clean both the outside n inside of the dish. Here is my life Lord. You know my heart's desire is to follow hard after you, though following after you is hard; help me to keep pressing on. The flesh almost brought me to the ground. Almost in so far as I didnt remain grovelling in the dust, wallowing in the mire...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Major In The Minors

Keurig Coffee Maker Giveaway